Wednesday 13 October 2010

IS it YOU?

When I saw his soul through my spirit
His eyes were stolen from an Eagle
I could not touch his fire
But I just listened to his heart
I could not kiss his skin
But I could feel his spirit
I could not play with his hair
But I could feel all his paths.

Who are you?
Dancing Pony,
He said dancing with the wind
Flowing with my heart
He robbed my voice
But I was not brave enough
To catch him...

And he went
And I cried.

Oh! If this spirit could have form
If only could he be here with me
And not part of the cosmos
But just here!

If he was just here
His spirit would no longer be free
And my illusion would become dust...

Just dream with you my love
And that illusion can feed my soul
With the most pure love
Dream with you...

Just Dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment