Saturday 7 May 2011

Fear Pray


Fear is piercing me...
And the love had become to much to feel.
Connection and spell had rearrange this melody,
And this madness of not believing just is...
Creating a web of new emotions to be.

Oh ! Great Spirit

Please!
Do not deceive me,
My heart is full of suffering.
And I could not bare this dispel
If is a non-reality.
Death from grief of non-possibility.

Just allow myself to see,
Behind the fear of not seeing.
And help me to create a sacred possibility.

Please!
I do beg to this to be,
Has is seems to be.
And not a distorted perception...
Just tricking me.

Please!
Help me to create harmony,
Inside this madness that is free.
And it seems to fall into be.

Please!
Do not deceive me,
By showing that what I feel...
Is not manifest in Reality.

Please!
Help me to create...
A Vision that sees before fear,
That it seems to exist.

Please!
Do not tell me...
That this magical encounter,
Is not in fact what is just in here...
And do help me to see,
That everything is exactly...
What is meant to be.

Please!
Help me to believe in my own instinct
And do not blind me to what it represents to me.

Please! I do beg...
I am tired of this aggressive and abusive Reality.
Help me!
To hope that gentleness and compassion is the drive to go in.

Please!
Take the blind and make me see,
That everything is just in perfect frequency.
And the rest is just a fear of not seeing inside I-Reality.

Great Spirit...

Please!
I need to see that magic creation had come to me,
To just show me what is real in here.

Please!
Make this to be reality...
If not, just cut my own wings!
I am tired of being the non-being...
In this mad Society.










No comments:

Post a Comment